Team Deathmatch-Levels is a gamemode very similar to TDM, but in this gamemode, you get a weapon upgrade after a kill, leveling up.
You start on level 0 which is a TEC-9, and after killing an opponent with that weapon you get a new one, a Deagle, and so on and so forth until level 11, which is a RPG.
After killing someone with the Minigun, you reach level 13 and finish the game.
You are then moved to a cage where you can punch to death the other opponents who have reached Level 11 too.
One of the cool mini-games in this gamemode is "No Man's Land (Cowboys versus Bandits)" figthing on a bridge over a big canyon in a western style scenery
- Kill: 2 score / $100
- Reach LEVEL 11: 10 score / $500
- Winning team: 10 score / $2000 (per player)
- VIP: Kill score * 2
- 1st one to finish: 20 pancakes & $10000
- 2nd one to finish: 15 pancakes & $7000
- 3rd one to finish: 10 pancakes & $5000