Hacker tp me

1 hack tp me. idk how but when he tp me my mission was complete i make a record. i need help plz remove my recored. https://imgur.com/a/38BhpTi

Your screenshot shows there was no one active except you at the moment you made the record(As your position is 2/1) it means you made the record, quit and then rejoined.
No hacker can tp you to themselves, they can only tp towards you. Please explain more or you can be banned for impossible race time.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c09159e4b39314449f78904]
[Image: CRop4Dz.png?1]

bomj hacker tp me and he left. i also left beacause i think everybody thinks im hacker therefor i left. im not hacker

Quote:No hacker can tp you to themselves, they can only tp towards you.
Just correcting, hackers can warp you to themselves.

[Image: rwzX7a1.gif]

There's two possibilities here.
Either you hacked and made the record, or the hacker teleported you repeatedly to each CP or just the finishing CP so that you ended up with the record.

Let's consider the second scenario.
If the hacker did teleport you, why isn't his/her finishing time the same as your finishing time? 

What you're saying doesn't make sense to me, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and let any other administrator look at this thread.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c09159e4b39314449f78904]
[Image: CRop4Dz.png?1]

I'm not hacker. i approched 2last cp than sadunaly hacker was warped to me but i dont took ss. It was my mistake he compelete first when i approched 2last cp than he warped to me. i was scared i think every will doubt on be than im hacker therfor i quit my game. Now i have not evidance to prove me that im not hacker but nobody have evidance which prove that im hacker. i hope you all will blieve me i hope admin will never refuse to me.
thanks

There's two possibilities here.
Either you hacked and made the record, or the hacker teleported you repeatedly to each CP or just the finishing CP so that you ended up with the record.

Let's consider the second scenario.
If the hacker did teleport you, why isn't his/her finishing time the same as your finishing time? 

What you're saying doesn't make sense to me, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and let any other administrator look at this thread.

XFelicitatoR
that and what u just said still doesnt make any sense to us .

*Proud MM Staff Member*Proud Radio Manager*Proud Cbk Member*Proud Mapper Member*
The family i got here? LuciferGRE,FalconX,Vinko,SaK,Capo,GrueroGRE,Duracell,AQuaNight,PokoDjotrk,Toontje,A$APdoggy

you are my seniors you know about me im not hacker. than if you are thinking i hacker than you know better.

okay thanks for explaining to us will be discussed and u will know as soon as possible our action.

-Locked.

*Proud MM Staff Member*Proud Radio Manager*Proud Cbk Member*Proud Mapper Member*
The family i got here? LuciferGRE,FalconX,Vinko,SaK,Capo,GrueroGRE,Duracell,AQuaNight,PokoDjotrk,Toontje,A$APdoggy