login bug

Hey, I was trying to log in to the server, just after a mission had loaded. Before that I went to the bathroom, because I died in a LMS mission. I got kicked as I just came back and tried to login. Now I am bugged because everytime  I try to join the server, it tries to connect to the server but fails and the SAMP client says "You are banned from this server". ( Not the server itself but the client).

Everything works on other servers. Any ideas?

MM AWARDS 2017 I WON:
Most annoying player,Most abusing player,The one who should already be banned,The Rager
Always asking for something,The muted one,Forum Rulebreaker  Woah

I set you VIP some hours ago, hmm

Server Owner 

Proud Justin Bieber fan!

<~Stefy> ah fuck bere you always make me horny
<~Stefy> everyone should know I wanna spend a night with beremix

It works now and I did nothing.
I even tried to restart my internet but that dident help. But creating this topic magically helped.

Maybe when the server changes mission, it automaticly restarts and the blockade of my IP stops?
I have tried it before, so nothing wrong with VIP.

MM AWARDS 2017 I WON:
Most annoying player,Most abusing player,The one who should already be banned,The Rager

Happened again because people kick you when you have not even probably connected to the server yet. It causes a bug and now I can not connect to the server. DONT kick people when they havent even logged in!!!!!!!!!

MM AWARDS 2017 I WON:

It just happened again, hint why im so angry.
I want to know why it said "Server closed Connection", when I tried to login to the server. 
Now I can not even connect to the server, before the SAMP client in the chatbox says "You are banned from this server".

I tried after some time(20 mins) on another computer and I can now play again. I have no idea whats going on.

MM AWARDS 2017 I WON:

It's a common sa-mp bug.

Server Owner 

Proud Justin Bieber fan!

<~Stefy> ah fuck bere you always make me horny
<~Stefy> everyone should know I wanna spend a night with beremix

same thing happens with me sometimes, if i kicked when new mission is loading and after i try to connect it says "you are banned from this server", after this i need to reset my internet router or just wait 10-15 minutes to connect Smile

[Image: s.php?acc_id=5843&color=7&design=0]

[Image: 1434023112811.gif]