question

is it against the rules to continuesly asking for vip ingame

MM AWARDS 2017 I WON:
Most annoying player,Most abusing player,The one who should already be banned,The Rager
Always asking for something,The muted one,Forum Rulebreaker  Woah

Ofc it is
You should read rules maybe

Spread love,not legs!

i have never read a rule in my entire life

MM AWARDS 2017 I WON:
Most annoying player,Most abusing player,The one who should already be banned,The Rager

Well you should if you think stay in this community Biggrin

Spread love,not legs!

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png]

MM AWARDS 2017 I WON:

Actually, there is no rule saying it's forbidden (It's not listed in our server rules).
But, it's kind of common sense that it's wasting players time, so therefore it's not good.

Server Owner 

Proud Justin Bieber fan!

<~Stefy> ah fuck bere you always make me horny
<~Stefy> everyone should know I wanna spend a night with beremix

I would say it falls under harrasment or provoking.

MM AWARDS 2017 I WON:

Yeah, the rules do state that the most important thing is to use one's common sense. If the player who is being annoyed asks the annoyer to stop, but the latter doesn't do so, then there should be some sort of action taken

Of course you can ignore the player, or turn off PMs, but I've seen cases where the annoying is taken to the forums or Discord; also into the public chats, where there's no way to block the annoyer

imo

I can not just ignore because /ignore does not work. It says that command does not even exist

MM AWARDS 2017 I WON:

I can not just ignore because /ignore does not work. It says that command does not even exist

thesupertoxicdav
You are one heck of a funny guy, do you do this as a profession?

[Image: giphy.gif]